Thursday, December 1, 2011

MWL Scrap This and That : #1

 Okay, i am going to confess that i am a lazy 12x12 LO scrapper because i only scrap 12x12 when there is a challenge. Reason being, i am too lazy to crack my brain to think of a sketch and following a challenge sketch challenges me to go further. So, i followed this sketch to participate in the Made With Love Scrap This and That Challenge. I really like this sketch because we could use ANY manufacturer but had to make sure we had a heart shape accent in any form in the LO. To me, that's simple!  

Photobucket
So here's my take! Picture taken during RMIT Annual Bash themed "Summer Daze". Very appreciative that bf was there to see the show and did not complaint that he was alone all night because all councillors were so busy with the program and i was busy hosting the sponsors at the VIP area. 

Photobucket
The heart shaped accent is formed by stitching the middle of a ribbon that i had leftover. After stitching, i pull it tightly together forming a grungy trim. Afterwhich, i slowly glue it down in a heart shape form. 

 Photobucket
I used Crafters Workshop's flower template and misted it with bubblegum metallic Maya Mist to decorate the dotted background. Really love this mist color! The rest of the papers are from Me & My Big Ideas 8x8" Scrapbook Kit that i bought a few years ago but failed to use it until now. I'm glad that i used abit of my leftover or dusty stash i had to create this LO. *Claps*

1 comments:

This is lovely! And you should do more layouts to document such sweet moments! Love your heart-shaped accent.

P/s: The postage stamp I used is from Inkadinkado.

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)