Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Meowy Christmas

Photobucket
It's a Meowy Christmas when i receive a customise order from my sister's colleague to make 2 cards for her cat lover friends. Really had no cats stamp in my stash so i stole a few images off the net. Credits to google search images! I'm glad her colleague liked it. :)

Photobucket
First try on Tim Holtz Winter distress ink series: Evergreen Bough. It is really a very very nice color. I don't have such a sweet green in my stash and it kinda look like dark mint color... The back of the sentiment was tied with doodlebug twine.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
The envelope design which came with it.

Supplies Used:
- Me & My Big Ideas Christmas Sheets Pad, AC Neutrals Cardstock
- Fundamentals Christmas Cardmaking Stamps, Lawn Fawn "Harold's ABC" Stamp
- MS Dolly Lace Punch
- "Evergreen Bough" Distress Ink, Versafine "OnyxBlack", Momento "Rhubarb Stalk", Versamagic "Aloe Vera", Jenni Bowlin "Lemon Drops"

- "Clear Rock Candy" Distress Stickers
- Doodlebug Christmas Assortment Twine
- EK Success 3D Dots

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)