Wednesday, April 25, 2012

HB03

Photobucket

During one of my past weekend, i suddenly had an urge to watercolor! So i dug out a few stamp sets that can "spaces" for me to water color. Big clouds from $1.90 Imagince, small clouds from hero arts loose stamp block, flowers found at the bottom from AC set and not forgetting the cute porcupine from Penny Black. I stamped distress inks on my carfting mat and picked the colors up using a paint brush. Had a great time painting them because it was easy peasy! Can't help but to glitter the balloon too! Good thing is that the glitter won't fall!

Photobucket

Flowers and alphas from Prima and a half pearl from M3H.

Photobucket
Inside of the card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! Let me know what you were thinking when you read this post and you may leave a url for me to visit back. :)